Help spread the word about Arkansas Civil War Sesquicentennial by placing a link to www.arkansascivilwar150.com on your web site. Linking to and from related sites helps both sites perform better for keywords in search engines. arkansascivilwar150.com encourages the commemoration by promoting the many Civil War-related sites and events in Arkansas.
Qualifying Web Sites to be Listed on/or Linked from arkansascivilwar150.com
Commission encourages websites with Arkansas Civil War connections to link to arkansascivilwar150.com
and assist in promoting the sesquicentennial and Arkansas’s Civil War resources. Note: Any website can link to arkansascivilwar150.com
. This policy deals with links from arkansascivilwar150.com
The Arkansas Civil War Sesquicentennial Commission has adopted the following criteria for websites to which arkansascivilwar150.com will link:
- Websites should promote Arkansas tourist facilities and services, attractions, events, and/or Civil War-related sites and facilities.
- Websites that are Commission related such as the Arkansas History Commission, archives with Civil War materials, re-enactment groups, etc. can be linked.
- Official Chambers of Commerce, Regional Tourism Associations, Convention and Visitor Bureaus, city promotional sites and Advertising and Promotion Commissions sites can be the featured links in the site.
- If a qualifying website includes special programming that "traps" the visitor within the site and does not allow the visitor to return to the city promotional sites site by clicking the "back" button, the link to that site will be removed.
Requests to be linked from www.arkansascivilwar150.com
should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Qualifying Website Policy
- Political campaign websites will not be linked from arkansascivilwar150.com.
- Websites containing offensive language or pictures that could be defined as being in bad taste will not be linked from arkansascivilwar150.com.
- The Commission will not link to websites that promote business not related to history, tourism or other departmental functions.
- The Commission will not link to websites that are not consistent with its mission statement.
NOTE: Links from arkansascivilwar150.com
to websites not addressed in this policy will be provided at the discretion of the Arkansas Civil War Sesquicentennial Commission.